News

Girl Swallows Fidget Spinner

Be careful which fidget spinner you buy your kids. Some seem to be more prone than others of losing the bearing placed inside of them. Kelly Joniec was recently driving in Texas when her daughter accidentally swallowed a fidget spinner. Kelly rushed her 10 year-old to the hospital because she knew the Heimlich wouldn’t work. Doctors took an X-ray and located the fidget spinner before removing it. Britton Joniec is now okay.

 



Subscribe to Eagle's Blog!

Get the latest updates on country music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.

* indicates required
Comments
To Top