Tired of sitting on your best friend’s couch on New Year’s Eve? This year, get out and do something fun! Here is a list of New Year’s Eve festivities going on along the Wasatch Front!
- Salt Lake City “EVE” – Salt Lake City comes to life with EVE Winter Fest, a three-day celebration with concerts, DJs, grown-up drinks and engaging activities for kids and families. Discover everything that downtown has to offer with one all-access pass. More Info Here!
- Park City | Canyons Resort – The New Year’s Eve Celebration at Canyons is fun for the entire family! Family friendly activities include live entertainment, Sleigh Rides, Live Music, a Torchlight Parade, and our massive fireworks display. More Info Here!
- Snowbird Resort – The New Year’s Eve Torchlight Parade and Fireworks is the best way for you and all of your friends and family to kick-off your New Year’s Eve celebrations. More Info Here!
- Provo City – Celebrate the last hours of 2014 at Provo’s annual New Year’s Eve Celebration. This event includes two firework shows at 9:00PM and 12:00AM, an on-site ski and snowboard competition, and more! More Info Here!
- Ogden City – Ring in the New Year with all your loved ones in Ogden! More info here!
Subscribe to Eagle's Blog!
Get the latest updates on country music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.