As COVID-19 continues to grow as a public health concern in our community we have decided in order to protect our staff and listeners no visitors will be allowed into the 105.5 & 101.5 The Eagle Studios.
Our office will stay closed to the public until further notice. Prizes will not be available for pick up. If you’ve won a prize recently, please call 801-524-2600 for more information. If you have a prize for a show or event within this time frame the Broadway Media Promotions staff will be in contact with you on how you can pick up your prize.
We value all of our listeners, please remember to stay safe and healthy. Remember to always protect yourself, your family, and our community.
Here are 6 daily habits to help prevent the spread of many viruses.
- PHYSICAL CONTACT – Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN – Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE – Try to avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- HAVE A COUGH OR COLD? – Cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- CLEAN ALL SURFACES – Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- FEELING SICK? – Stay home when you’re sick and keep sick children home from school.
Subscribe to Eagle's Blog!
Get the latest updates on country music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.